Using SLD with GetLegendGraphic

Michael Schulz mschulz at WEBGIS.DE
Fri Mar 3 03:19:50 EST 2006

Hi,

yes, mapserver will use the sld also for the legendgraphic. It is
however important that you have a class name defined for the layer to
return a legendgraphic. Some minimal legend configuration should also be
present in the mapfile.

HTH, Michael

Michael Schulz                            mschulz at webgis.de

in medias res  Gesellschaft für Informationstechnologie mbH

In den Weihermatten 66              Tel +49 (0)761 556959-5
79108 Freiburg                      Fax +49 (0)761 556959-6

                www.webgis.de / www.zopecms.de