Using SLD with GetLegendGraphic

Michael Schulz mschulz at WEBGIS.DE
Fri Mar 3 03:35:15 EST 2006

Ha! Forgot a crucial part of the whole story:

"Note here that you need to put a <Name>class1</Name> inside the Rule
element so that a class name is created from the SLD and therefore a
correct legend image." (wms server howto)

Cheers, Michael

Michael Schulz                            mschulz at webgis.de

in medias res  Gesellschaft für Informationstechnologie mbH

In den Weihermatten 66              Tel +49 (0)761 556959-5
79108 Freiburg                      Fax +49 (0)761 556959-6

                www.webgis.de / www.zopecms.de