"Capturing" mapserver images

Chris Tweedie chris at NARX.NET
Mon Mar 13 04:20:28 EST 2006

Hi Steve, WMS-Time support is my obvious suggestion for your situation.

Check out http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/wms_time_support for
setting up inside Mapserver and also
http://geoservices.cgdi.ca/mapbuilder/demo/timeSeries/index.html for an
example of a "pseudo-animation" mapbuilder client which seems to fit
your requirements quite well.

Regards,

Chris