php error with ogr odbc

Mark Adams markadams at CUESTASYS.COM
Mon Mar 13 16:56:00 EST 2006

Hi all,

I'm trying to connect to Oracle and display a set of points using the OGR
virtual data driver. From ogrinfo I get a successful result (well, first
and error 1 - setattributefilter() not supported on executesql() results -
but then a successful listing of feature attributes). From my php mapscript
application however I get a visual C++ runtime error from php: "This
application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information."

My OVF file looks like this:
<OGRVRTDataSource>
    <OGRVRTLayer name="showings">

<SrcDataSource>ODBC:minf_p1/minf_p1 at NORMINA,MINFT_SHOWN_SHOWING</SrcDataSour
ce>
  <SrcSQL>select MINFT_SHOWN_SHOWING.* from
MINFT_SHOWN_SHOWING</SrcSQL>
 <GeometryType>wkbPoint</GeometryType>
 <GeometryField encoding="PointFromColumns" x="C_SHOWN_LONGITUDE"
y="C_SHOWN_LATITUDE"/>
    </OGRVRTLayer>
</OGRVRTDataSource>

Has anyone encountered this error before, and is this a configuration
problem, compilation problem, or something else?

Thanks in advance,

Mark Adams
markadams at cuestasys.com