Problem with reprojected images

Dirk Jesko ml.dje at GEOCONTENT.DE
Tue Mar 14 03:04:25 EST 2006

Hi,

I set up a WMS for aerial images. The images are projected in
Gauss-Krueger 3 and have a size of one square kilometer. The WMS also
provides other projections, e.g. Gauss-Krueger 2-5, UTM, etc. If I query
the WMS with a projection other than the original one, I get little
white lines along the edges of the tiles (see the attached image). The
image format does not matter. How do I get rid of these? I can not find
any option that might be related to this. By the way, this also happens
if the data is accessed via mapscript or as normal cgi.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,
Dirk

Here a part of the mapfile:

MAP
 IMAGECOLOR      255 255 255
 EXTENT          3100000 5200000 4100000 6200000
 SIZE            500 500
 SHAPEPATH       "/data/daten/WMS"

 PROJECTION
   "init=epsg:31467"     # GK 3
 END

 WEB
   METADATA
     "wms_srs" "EPSG:31467 EPSG:31466 EPSG:31468 EPSG:31469 EPSG:32632
EPSG:32633 EPSG:4326"
     "wms_encoding" "UTF-8"
     "wms_feature_info_mime_type" "application/vnd.ogc.gml"
   END

   MAXSCALE   10000000
   MINSCALE   1000

 END