Query return highlight

Carl Burn burnsy at VIVIDFISH.CO.UK
Wed Mar 15 09:15:27 EST 2006

Hello all,

I have a map with a raster layer (street maps) and a polygon layer (a
shape file of postcode sectors), when I perform a query (using cgi and a
mode of itemquerymap) on the data in one of the vector layers I can
happily display a map centred on the polygon with the raster layer in
the background but what I need to do is to show the polygon located by
my search as a highlighted area over the raster data.
Can anyone suggest how I can do this please?

Cheers

Burnsy