WMS projection error...

John Cole john.cole at UAI.COM
Wed Mar 15 16:20:36 EST 2006

I'm trying to use Gaia 2.0.4 from www.thecarbonproject.com to view a map map
4.8.1 mapserver from MS4W (using IIS and not Apache) and I'm getting the
following error:

msProcessProjection(): Projection library error. No such file or directory

If I browse to the map using mode=browse it works fine (it did have a
similar error through the browser, but a config fixed it and adding the
PROJ_LIB path to my environment variables also fixed it).

Hitting the same mapfile with mapserver 4.4 works fine.

Is there another parameter to tell wms where the proj files are?

Thanks,

John Cole