Improving Performance... {Scanned}

Carola Jesch cjesch at CCT.LSU.EDU
Tue Mar 21 10:25:56 EST 2006

Hi All,
Since it seems to be an issue for more than one MapServer user to improve
the performance I was wondering if anybody of you know some good sources for
getting topographic features in different spatial resolutions? Lets say the
roads in 1:5,000,000 1:1,000,000 1:100,000  or something like that?
I actually don't know how to get such data sets. Assuming we had it it
wouldn't be a problem to use scale dependency in different layers.

Carola