copyright text bottomright but mapsize variable

Bird, Derek (xwave) Derek.Bird at XWAVE.COM
Wed Mar 22 08:50:21 EST 2006

Hi,

I tried as well, and in the end just gave up and stuck it on the upper left
corner ... I was doing with Chameleon and just using the jsapi addlayer
method to pop it on ... But I wanted it server side (not dependent on
Chameleon)

If you want the code for Chameleon, let me know.

Cheers,
Derek

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On
Behalf Of Bart van den Eijnden
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 3:24 AM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] copyright text bottomright but mapsize
variable

Hi list,

is it possible to have a copyright layer in the bottom right part of the map
image, in a situation in which the map size is variable (without side-effect
of the text being in the middle of the map image when the image size
increases :-) )?

Or is it necessary to use Mapscript to change the point coordinates of the
label in case the map size changes?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Bart