Plz How to --> Lat, long info in the final Map And Final Mapsize based on users choice

M K Dey sal_ind1 at INDIATIMES.COM
Wed Mar 22 06:28:03 EST 2006

 Hi
   I am using Mapserver 4.8 on Linux 9 and its working nice. Now i want to include two features--

   First-- I need to get the Lat, Long information along with datas that are on Dbf file or in the
   Mysql database(If it is possible) when a user moves his/her mouse over the final image in the browser. Whether it is possible in a separate popup window? See http://angling-technologies.com/atmaps.phtml for Lat,long information.(In right top of the browser)

Second-- The size of the final image i.e user should have the freedom to choose the final mapsize
i.e whether 800*600 or 700*525   etc.
   See http://www.mapainterativo.ciasc.gov.br/sc.phtml (In right top of browser)

I need these solutions urgently.
Plz help me out.