Palletizing Bulk Tiled Imagery

Norman Vine nhv at CAPE.COM
Thu Mar 23 04:31:11 EST 2006

Rahkonen Jukka writes:

> A modified gdal_merge script was once posted to gdal_dev
> mailing list, that creates GDAL/VRT file from a file list in seconds.

Here is a slightly modified version of that
http://www.vso.cape.com/~nhv/files/gdal/gdal_vrtmerge.py

# modified output of geotransform to retain same numerical
# precision as the gdal 'C' utilities
# Norman Vine  nhv at cape.com  03-Oct-2005 6:23:45 am

and here is the recent announcement of a 'C' version

Cheers

Norman