Setup mapserver iis

Jelmer Baas baas at SPEERIT.NL
Thu Mar 23 10:34:57 EST 2006

Hugo Girard wrote:
> hi all, i tied what you said but it failed, my command is now :
> http://localhost/MSProjects/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\randonneurs\map\main.map&mode=map
>  Thanks for the help !!!! I appreciate it !!!!!! ;)

Try to put your files in your IIS dir. You are now trying to let IIS
access a file on your desktop, where it normally doesn't have rights.
IIS on WinXP / Win2003 (and Win2000 with service packs) doesn't allow
you these filenames.

So, copy the whole lot to your c:\inetpub\wwwroot and try again. If it
doesn't work, check that IUSR_YOURMACHINENAME has enough rights in that
folder.