Trouble getting GeoTiiff transparent: what to use ? transparent, offset, transparency ?

Mark Wright sparkymeister at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 25 07:03:07 EST 2006

try removing the offsite and both transparancies from your mapfile. In
your layer add this:

CLASS
	EXPRESSION ([pixel] != 1)
END

This works for me so that the border around topo maps are transparant.
Make sure the background color in your html file equals the color that
you are removing. I don't use arcgis so I don't know if the background
values start with 0 or 1. If they start with 1 then change the
expression above from 1 to 0.

Mark

--
Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.