Trouble getting GeoTiiff transparent: what to use ? transparent, offset, transparency ?

Steven De Vriendt gisaalter at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 25 08:01:24 EST 2006

Mark, thanks for replying. When adding the expression to my layer I get a
white background.
When replacing 1 by 0 I get a black background. Either way, I don't see my
tiff coming up...
Thanks for your advice, I think I have to find a way to leave the white (or
transparent ???) background as it is and to assign the actual data the right
pixel value...