Change Map dynamically

Theodoros zikas at TMB.UKA.DE
Tue Mar 28 08:34:39 EST 2006

Hi!

I have a shapefile with a building stock and each building has his unique ID
in a .dbf File. In a Oracle Database I have more information for the
buildings assigned to the ID.

Now I want to change the colors of some buildings according to the
information in the oracle table e.x. commercial cuildings in red color and
residential in blue or depending on calculation results.

How can I change my Map dynamically? I found some infos about run-time
substituations or the map object properties ... but all my tries didn't work
yet ...Is there any easy example for me? :-)

Thanks in advance!

Theo