Question about DEBUG ON

Wed Nov 15 15:19:53 EST 2006

Stephen Woodbridge wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have used DEBUG ON in my mapfiles in the past, but I'm getting
> something very strange happening that I do not remember happening in the
> past. It looks like the map is getting fully rendered twice and a single
> map request. This is happening on both 4.6 and 4.9 and from multiple
> different mapfiles.
>
> Does anyone have an explanation for this?

Check your access_log. I noticed a similar issue recently and I saw that
I had duplicate entries in the access_log as well. I presumed it was my
browser (Firefox) that generated duplicate requests and didn't look any
further. If that's not the case then I'd be interested to hear what you
find.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette