mapserver-4.10.0-rc1

Wed Oct 4 15:10:29 EDT 2006

davidvaz wrote:
> Daniel Morissette wrote:
>>
>> The code to parse a mapfile is the same whether it's called from the
>> mapserv CGI or from PHP MapScript, so in theory if it works for one it
>> should work for the other. Perhaps make sure your php_mapscript.so (or
>> .dll) is up to date, you can call ms_getVersion() after loading
>> php_mapscript to check that. Also if your build uses dynamic linking
>> then make sure you do not have two copies of libmapserver.so (or .dll)
>> lying around.
>>
>> Daniel
>
> I might have explained myself in a wrong way. All the code worked
> before, using mapserver-3.8.3, and if I comment out the "ANGLE FOLLOW"
> it works in this version. I am using ka-map
> (http://ka-map.maptools.org/) as a front-end of mapserver.
> So I believe it is not a problem of installation or php code.

If it used to work before and if it works without the "ANGLE FOLLOW" in
the mapfile then you're right that it's probably not a problem in the
PHP code.

Given the information we have, the most likely cause would still be an
installation problem. I'd suggest that you try calling ms_GetVersion()
after the call that loads php_mapscript.so to make sure that you are
really using the version of php_mapscript.so that you think you are using.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/