Help: generating a hyperlink in query result

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at STATE.MN.US
Tue Oct 10 14:40:18 EDT 2006

Are you interested in having the user click on the map and be directed
automatically to another Web page?  This could be done using a URL as a
query template and setting the mode to query.

Or, do you want the user to click on the map, presumably as a query and
return a page or text on the existing page that includes a list of
clickable links?

David.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: UMN MapServer Users List
[mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On Behalf Of Xiaopeng Xiong
	Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 1:23 PM
	To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
	Subject: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Help: generating a hyperlink
in query result

	Jacob, thank for your reply.
	I think your method generates hyperlinks after post-processing
of query result. But I wonder if it is possible to return hyperlinks to
a uer directly when he/she clicks on the map. I wonder it is possible?

	Thanks,
	Xiaopeng