Enable zip file downloading from query results

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at MAUNSELL.COM
Thu Oct 12 23:29:38 EDT 2006

Hi Xiaopeng,

There is a file from "Catalist Creative" on their website, which does
that:

http://www.catalistcreative.com/tools/zipfile.php.txt

I have used it a fair bit for this purpose. You basically have to modify
it to point to the right files. If you use it, please make the following
change, otherwise you will run into problems if you try to open the
zip-file straight from Internet Explorer:

Before the lines that say "Header ("Content ........", put another line
that says:

Header("Cache-Control: must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0");

regards,

Jacob