Strange OGR VRT Issue

Pascoe,Tim [Burlington] Tim.Pascoe at EC.GC.CA
Fri Oct 13 09:30:48 EDT 2006

Murat,

            Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunalty, this has had no effect on the behavior. Also, how would I do this if I had a SELECT statement involving more tables? Or would I just put all the tables in the list?

Timothy Pascoe
Environmental Systems Scientist

Environment Canada / Environnement Canada
Canada Centre for Inland Waters / Centre Canadien des Eaux Intérieures
867 Lakeshore Road / 867, chemin Lakeshore
Burlington, Ontario / Burlington (Ontario)
L7R 4A6

Tel/Tél: (905) 336-6239
Fax/Téléc: (905) 336-4699
E-mail/C. élec: tim.pascoe at ec.gc.ca <mailto:tim.pascoe at ec.gc.ca>
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada
This e-mail represents the opinions and views solely held by its author and in no manner may be considered as representing those of his/her employer.

  _____