Am I correct in assuming this won't work? (map_web_template=select_html)

Bob Basques bob.b at GRITECHNOLOGIES.COM
Fri Oct 13 22:17:53 EDT 2006

All,

I'm trying to generate a different LEGEND (then specified in the
MapFILE) by passing a CGI request to MapSever with a MAPFILE parameter
change:

map_web_template=select.html (Am I correct in assuming that the
map_legend_template=<something else> would react the same way?)

This doesn't seem to have any effect though.

Should this work?  Or is it one of those few things that can't be
changed via the URL?  Only intended for Layer stuff for example.

Thanks

bobb