CGI or Mapscript

John Smith jayzee.smith at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 16 19:07:20 EDT 2006

...ok i'll rephrase- what more mapping functionality will i get with
mapscript?

here's another- what's the least bloated advanced interface. by definition
it'd be a dhtml/js combo. you see i tried chameleon but damn it, it wants to
load dll and i got php running as a module.

lawrence my rubberband is still quite rough around the edges. the
coordinates don't line up right, damn again.
jzs