PHP/Mapscript installation windows

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Tue Oct 17 11:06:24 EDT 2006

Hello,

You should be able to use the binaries from MS4W 2.2 to get Oracle 10G
and SDE 9 support
(http://www.maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml?page=downloads.html).  There
is also an IIS doc written that might give you some ideas
(http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/setupiis).

I haven't installed mapserver on IIS in a long time, but I'm sure others
on this list have.

jeff

--
Jeff McKenna