imagemap output mode no longer working with 4.10

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at STATE.MN.US
Tue Oct 17 15:46:28 EDT 2006

Dylan,

Do you see this behavior in 4.10 CGI, or just in phpMapScript 4.10.

David.

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On
Behalf Of Dylan Beaudette
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 1:39 PM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] imagemap output mode no longer
working with 4.10

Thank Steve.

If there are any diagnostics I can perform to help nail down the culprit

please let me know. The short explanation: with 4.8.x imagemap output
works
as expected and documented. As of 4.10 there is an empty imagemap
returned.

Cheers,

PS: is there a handy link to the bugtracker near?

Dylan

--
Dylan Beaudette
University of California at Davis