Linking Google maps inside mapserver?

Gianluca Sabena gianluca.sabena at FITZCARRALDO.IT
Wed Oct 18 21:13:58 EDT 2006

All,

I`m working on an application that use Mapserver and a flash applet
to display the map.
Is it possible to connect google maps inside mapserver as a layer and
display it in my flash application? I use php mapscipt.
I know that CubeWerx Releases An OGC WMS Connector To Google Maps,
someone know if there is a solution to do the same in mapserver?
(Note that I don`t want to display my mapserver layers inside google
maps api, I need my flash applet because I`m working with sounds!)

thank you,
gianluca sabena

www.thesilence.org with