phpmapscript: changing a layer's style

Dylan Beaudette dylan.beaudette at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 23 18:02:52 EDT 2006

Thanks for the tips,

however this does not *appear* to work for STYLE objects within a CLASS
object...

I have tried extracting the classObj and setting a parameter with:

class->set('outlinecolor', '100 100 100')

however this does not work.

dylan

--
Dylan Beaudette