gdal/mapserver build question

B Tuttle funkbucket at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 25 10:32:41 EDT 2006

Thanks for the responses that is the answer I was hoping for. One more
question on this matter does anyone feel like using the internal
support is or is not equally applicable to the other formats (png,
jpeg, gif, pcraster) that gdal seems to have internal support for as
well as libz (which also looks like it has internal support)?