freetype error for curved label

Thu Oct 26 14:20:37 EDT 2006

The follow support requires a newish version of GD that provided
extended metrics from Freetype.
We can't test in configure for that function, but we can test for
another function that was added
in that version. The relevant test when you watch for configure is
looking for gdImageOpenPolygon.
If that's found you have enough for path following labels.

Basically you need gd 2.0.29+ but 2.0.33 is recommended.

Steve

>>> Stephen Woodbridge <woodbri at SWOODBRIDGE.COM> 10/26/2006 8:51:01 AM

What does "/path/to/mapserv -v" report?

-Steve W

Yves Jacolin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to build mapserver 4.10 to use curved label. When I use
ANGLE