Shading Polygons and removing internal boundaries from shapefiles {Scanned} {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at AGT.BME.HU
Sun Oct 29 21:29:55 EST 2006

Hi,

You should use OGR connection for the shape file and a SELECT sql
statement in the DATA statement of the map file to join the dbf to the
shape.
See ogr howto in mapserver docs.

Zoltan