[Fwd: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] CLASS and php/mapscript]

Mon Oct 30 10:21:32 EST 2006

Please write a bug against this for mapscript.

It might end up being a doc bug but setting the color -1,-1,-1 means to
make the object transparent. For example you would use this for the
color of a polygon to make it transparent and then could set the border
to black to highlight the edge of the polygon with out over writing the
actual polygon.

-Steve W