Limiting the viewable extent...

Bob Basques bob.basques at CI.STPAUL.MN.US
Tue Oct 31 12:54:35 EST 2006

All,

One method you might try, would be to use the new include mechanisms in
the MAPFILES and have a separate MapFile header for each client.  You
need to set the Extents somewhere anyway, just keep a separate header
file and include the LAYER defs from a separate central file.

Although, this is not full proof with regard to locking folks out if
they now the names of the MAPFILE headers for requesting.

bobb

--

****************  You can't be late until you show up.  ***************
************  You never learn anything by doing it right.  ************