mime type of GetCapabilities response

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Tue Sep 5 09:08:57 EDT 2006

Let me clarify, the file downloaded is not the Mapserver executable, it
does contain the GetCapabilities XML, but the file is always named
mapserv.exe by default.

With the OGC mimetype I would get a save as dialog and I could pick my own
filenames.

Best regards,
Bart