Virtualization

Till Adams adams at TERRESTRIS.DE
Thu Sep 7 03:26:39 EDT 2006

Dear Mats,

we do not have really a "virtual machine" but a bootable Lin on Win Iso
image: "GDIDevl"

Get it from here:
http://www.terrestris.de/hp/en/downloads.php

And follow the install instructions,

regards, Till

Mats Elfström schrieb:

>Hi List!
>
>I am quite new to this list so forgive me if I am asking the obvious.
>Does anyone know of a downloadable ready made virtual machine for
>Mapserver?
>
>It would have to be Linux - based of course, but that would be no
>problem for me. And preferably for the VM player.
>
>Best regards, Mats.E

*  released: AmeiN! ArcMap-Export-2-UMN  *
*        LiveLinux 'WebGIS on CD'        *
*        http://www.terrestris.de        *

Dipl. Geogr. Till Adams
terrestris, H. Paulsen& T. Adams GbR
Siemensstr. 8 * 53121 Bonn
Tel.: 0228 962 899 52 * Fax.: 0228 962 899 57
info at terrestris.de * http://www.terrestris.de