mapscript jvm crash on removeLayer

mikiet mike.talbutt at DOTTEDEYES.COM
Fri Sep 8 06:41:04 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am using java mapscript in an application. I have the requirement to add
annotations to an inline layer, and remove annotations from an inline layer.

I beleive removing annotations from an inline layer is not availble in
mapscript so as a work around I wanted to create a new layer with all the
features from my inline layer except the one I wanted to remove, then remove
the old layer (Hope that makes sense !).

Unfortunatly when I try and remove my old layer from the map the jvm crashes
taking down the tomcat process.