Passing TIME to a cascaded WMS service

Jeremy Morley jmorley at GE.UCL.AC.UK
Mon Sep 11 15:48:14 EDT 2006

Hi.

We need to cascade a WMS service through our ICEDS system (ie have
mapserver act as a WMS client to another WMS). However we need to pass
a TIME parameter through to the cascaded service. As far as I can tell
mapserver recomposes the WMS URL and drops any additional parameters,
including TIME. Is this correct, and is there any way round this
limitation?

Thanks,
Jeremy Morley

--
Jeremy Morley                     |   Dept. Geomatic Engineering,