ArcGIS spatial Extent

Ryan Ollerenshaw ollerery at ENGR.ORST.EDU
Mon Sep 11 19:42:40 EDT 2006

ArcGIS seems to default to a spatial extent of -180 - 180 degrees
longitude when creating shapefiles, however my data has an extent of 0 -
360 degrees longitude.  So my questions is, is it possible for MapServer
to re-project this shapefile on the fly to fit to correct spatial
extent?  I think that i can remember seeing an example where the data
started over when the user zoomes past the extent of the ma, so the
farthest eastern edge was connect back to the farthest western edge.
Does anyone know how to implement that?  That would also fix my problem.

thanks,
-Ryan