New GiS for History site

Ben Loh benpub at INQUIRIUM.NET
Tue Sep 12 14:15:12 EDT 2006

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the note.

Ack.  How's that for an inauspicious debut...

That's what I get for adding a last minute shortcut.  It ought to work now.

In general, your load time ought to be less than 2 seconds.  Our
server's connection also isn't quite optimized yet (it's sitting in
an office right now), so load times might also vary depending on
other traffic.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

--
b e n  l o h . . . i n q u i r i u m
. design for learning .           mobile  773-220-8889 (primary line)