AW: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] raster data looks washed out

scottpez scottpez at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 18 16:32:21 EDT 2006

Arnd or others,

Thank you for the reply. I will try this.

My original data is in Tiff format. Does anyone know if there is a best
setting for the outputformat type and imagemode? If I use png24, what would
be the best imagemode? What are the positives and negatives of using an
outputformat type of png256? Would mapserver be slower producing the image?
I will play around with different settings for this and see if I can get the
colors right and also good performance.

Thanks,
Scott