How can Create OVF file (for OGR MYSQL connection) interactively

Murat BEYHAN beyhan at DEPREM.GOV.TR
Tue Sep 19 03:21:08 EDT 2006

 Dear friends;

 Finally I have solved to read point data form mysql database than draw map by using
 those data.
 I have created Peak Ground Acceleration (PGA) map for the specified earthquake which data are
 stored in MySql. But I would like to display map for all earthquake which are
 described in the Mysql table as eq-id column.I mean PGA data are stored in mysql database.table for several earthquakes
and one of the column is called EQ_ID which use for the seperate PGA data from other earthquake like
EQ_ID            Lon   Lat     PGA
200006060242 30.40 32.45 2.5
200006060242 30.41 32.46 2.6
200006060242 30.42 32.47 2.7
200606071708 38.45 40.98 5.6
200606071708 38.46 40.99 5.7
200606071708 38.47 41.00 5.7
200606071708 38.48 41.01 5.8
.
.
.
 I have querid mysql database by using ovf file as following

 <OGRVRTDataSource>
 <OGRVRTLayer name="acceleration">

 <SrcDataSource>MYSQL:database,user=user,password=pass_wd,host=100.00.00.21,port=3306,tables=d_pgadata1</SrcDataSource>
 <SrcSQL>SELECT eq_id,latitude,longitude,acceleration from d_pgadata1
 where eq_id like '%200006060242%' </SrcSQL>
 <GeometryType>wkbPoint</GeometryType>
 <GeometryField encoding="PointFromColumns" x="longitude" y="latitude"/>
 </OGRVRTLayer>
 </OGRVRTDataSource>

 As you see when I create map by layer OGR this will just the eq_id like
 '%200006060242%'.
 But I would like to change this eq_id by interactively for example who will
 like to see 200606071708 earthquake PGA map he/she can change sql statement in
 ovf file by using php or html commands from web...

 Do you have any idea is it possible or not.

 Please I wellcome any kind of information about it..
 Thank you
 Murat

believed to be clean.