Arrow symbology

Christopher Watson cwatson at UTAS.EDU.AU
Tue Sep 19 22:09:07 EDT 2006

Hello,

We're trying to plot a series of velocity vectors at specific point
locations (GPS sites), reading direction and magnitude from an SQL
database.  We basically want a line with an arrow head at the end of it.

We can position symbols at intervals along a line, and orientate them
along the line, but not put them at the end of the line.

Does anyone have any tips or work arounds?

Perhaps we have to generate a polygon as the arrow head, based on the
vector end point and orientation?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Chris