How can Create OVF file (for OGR MYSQL connection) interactively

Murat BEYHAN beyhan at DEPREM.GOV.TR
Wed Sep 20 02:37:57 EDT 2006

Dear Friends,

I'm using Mandrake Linux 2005 limited edition on my computer which is pentium
4 3.0Ghz, 512MB RAM and the HD was divided 2 part one for the Windows XP.
Linux uses 40GB.
 MySQL4.1.18.
 Mapserver4.8.4
 php4.4.4

And I have measured the elapsed time for my study on my computer (as localhost)

I'm connecting MySQL and drawing PGA distribution of an earthquake. The PGA
data of the earthquake which I select use 40000 row in my database. And each
line include Earthquake ID latitude longitude and PGA values.
When I try to draw it on my machine It take 22 second.
I'm not familiar to use phpmapscript so I have just used HTML code to draw map .
I don't have any idea about the time it is acceptable or not. May I draw map
in shorter time than 24 sec. by using PHPmapscript. I mean is it possible to
increase the perfrmance of my aplication. Could you make some disscusion about
this issue...

Thank you

Murat

believed to be clean.