Antialias lines - error

Jennifer Strahan jennifer at GREENINFO.ORG
Wed Sep 20 15:53:02 EDT 2006

Hello,

I would like to use Antialias for some of my line layers.  It works
fine for one of my layers (regional trails), but when I use it for
another layer (highways), I get this error message:  Premature end of
script headers: /var/www/cgi-bin/php.  If the map extent includes the
entire highways layer, the map image is generated.  If I try to zoom
in, the map image is not generated and I get that error.  Here's the
layer definition in the mapfile:

LAYER
   GROUP "Line"
   NAME "Highways"
   STATUS ON
   TYPE LINE
   DATA Highways_dot
   TRANSPARENCY alpha
   CLASS
     NAME "Highways"
     STYLE
        WIDTH 1.5
           COLOR 140 140 138
        ANTIALIAS true
     END
   END #class
END # Layer

Here's the image output info:

OUTPUTFORMAT
   NAME png24
   DRIVER "GD/PNG"
   MIMETYPE "image/png"
   IMAGEMODE RGB
   EXTENSION "png"
END

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Jennifer

Jennifer Strahan (Shanks)
GreenInfo Network - 1996-2006: A Decade of Mapping the Public Interest
116 New Montgomery  Street   Suite 738  San Francisco CA  94105
PH: (415)979-0343 x306    Fax:  415-979-0371     Web:  www.greeninfo.org