What is ids in imagemap example?

Thu Sep 28 19:27:59 EDT 2006

These are variables that can be set via the mapserver cgi interface or
via a cookie. So in your case you could do something like:

http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv?mode=map&map=....&ids=123,456,789

and this would substitute into the %ids% string:

EXPRESSION ('[COUN]' in '123,456,789')

The exact syntax obvious needs to match the correctly to its usage.

-Steve W