exchange lat and long.

Murat BEYHAN beyhan at DEPREM.GOV.TR
Fri Sep 29 05:30:32 EDT 2006

Dear friends,

I'm not sure are there any method in Mapserver.
I'have some layer two are shape files and one is ogr.I mean on the bacground
of map city boundaries and district boundaries were layered and I have add ogr
(MYSQL) layer stores villages name and lat,lon as  third layer over map.
I would like to ask anyone who can explain me. Some of my record on the
database  was entered latitude as longitude and longitude as latitude. So When
I was draw third layer on the map because of the lat,lon , some of the
villages draw out of the border of my map. So How can I determine and change
the records of the out of my interest area.
On the shape file there are the name of cities and on the shape file of
district there are the name of the villages. So on my mySQL table which store
villages also has the name of city and district for whole villages..
I hope I could explain what is my problem....On the attached file you can see
the problem .

Red Point are the out of TURKEY BORDER were the wrong lat and lon.
So I'm looking forward to hearing you...
Thank You
Murat

believed to be clean.