Estimate number of active/registered MapServer users/developers

Fri Apr 13 14:25:34 EDT 2007

One psuedo metric would be the number of users on the mapserver-users mailing list which is in excess of 2,300 at the moment.

Steve

<AEA1183A9898A442950E228BF7DD6B7401B040C9 at gpdc02.gradpula.local>, Gambin Dejan