MS5 - Line follow in AGG? Both AGG and GD? Demos?

Gregor Mosheh gregor at HOSTGIS.COM
Fri Aug 3 13:46:50 EDT 2007

I have a question about the upcoming MS5 release.

Under 4.10, I know that having labels follow lines requires GD 2.0.29+
Under 5.0, can this be done using AGG?

If not, then can MS5 be built with support for both AGG and GD?

And does anyone have any demos/screenshots yet of MS5 in action? I'd
love to show my employers some side-by-side comparisons.

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth
System Administrator, HostGIS cartographic development & hosting services

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA