MS5 - Line follow in AGG? Both AGG and GD? Demos?

Fri Aug 3 14:41:28 EDT 2007

At the moment AGG rendering falls back to GD for text drawing. That may change before the
final release. So, any text you can draw with GD can also be done with AGG including ANGLE
FOLLOW. GD is still integral to MapServer so it is required (e.g. you have both libs).

Chris Schmidt put together a version of the Boston Free Map that allows you to toggle between
GD and AGG, http://boston.freemap.in/agg-demo.html (MS SVN is essentially 5.0-beta2).

Steve