Compiled MapScript for x64

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 5 07:04:10 EDT 2007

Hi,

I recall we had a discussion about the x64 compilation and I copy the
link to the corresponding thread here, since it may apply to this
problem as well:

http://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0701&L=mapserver-users&D=0&O=A&P=39484

It must be noted that the x64 version of mapserver/mapscript is not
thoroughly tested right now and we still have a pending issue about
the memory related problems with that.

Do you think you need a real 64bit image, or running the 32 bit
version on the 64 bit OS would also be sufficient?

Best regards,

Tamas Szekeres