mapserver and msCross

Rodrigo Martín LÓPEZ GREGORIO rodrigomlg at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 6 09:36:08 EDT 2007

Hi List.

I have made an update to the how-to "Using PHP-Mapscript and msCross
interface". I was having problems with the drawed area. The drawed area was
not the exact one requested and I found the problem was the order of setSize
and setExtent functions. I don't know if someone had used my how-to but I
send this mail just in case there is someone that had used it.

Rodrigo.