.map file generation

Verena Diewald (WhereGroup) verena.diewald at WHEREGROUP.COM
Mon Aug 6 09:35:23 EDT 2007

Roland Martin schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I had this problem last week as well, and unfortunately the friendly
> install page and well-documented PEAR installer weren't a lot of
> help... or something.
>
> I sort of vaguely came to the conclusion that the problem (for me) was
> to do with proxies, but I couldn't figure out the solution at the time
> - shall have to have another look.
>
> More importantly, how's sunny Aber today? ;)
>
> Roland.
>

> On 06/08/07, *Alan Hale* <A.Hale at ccw.gov.uk
> <mailto:A.Hale at ccw.gov.uk>> wrote:
>
>     Hi
>
>     I just tried to install PEAR from the release 0.8 installer and it
>     falls over with the error:
>
>     The requested URL /viewcvs.cgi/pear-core/PEAR.php was not found on
>     this server.
>
>     This seems to relate to line 697 in pear_installer.php:
>
>     $url = '
>     http://cvs.php.net/viewcvs.cgi/pear-core/PEAR.php?view=co&pathrev=PEAR_1_4
>     <http://cvs.php.net/viewcvs.cgi/pear-core/PEAR.php?view=co&pathrev=PEAR_1_4>';
>
>     Checking on the CVS site this URL seems to be out of date.
>
>     Regards
>

>     Alan Hale
>     Aberystwyth
>     Wales

Hi,

try to replace line 697 in pear_installer.php with the following line:
$url =
'http://cvs.php.net/viewcvs.cgi/pear-core/PEAR.php?view=log&pathrev=RELEASE_1_4_0';

Should work then.

Greetings

Verena

P.S.: This discussion concerning MapStorer installation should change
scene to MapStorer-users-list. Thanks.